Roll Off Bin Service Agreement
For a printable version of this document, please download our printable PDF..
PAYMENT: Customer agrees to pay Gulf Coast Scrap & Salvage (GCSS) the established rates for the services provided. Customer shall be liable for any taxes, fees imposed by federal, state, or local authorities. Any charges, fees, and/or assessments incurred by GCSS relative to the denial of payment to GCSS by Customer’s credit card company, bank, or other entity used by Customer in an attempt to pay GCSS are fully the responsibility of the Customer.
SITE ACCESS: Customer agrees to provide unobstructed access to the equipment on the scheduled collection day. If the equipment is inaccessible so that the scheduled pick up cannot be made, GCSS will promptly notify the customer and afford the customer a reasonable opportunity to complete scheduled work while driver is on site.
THE FOLLOWING CONDITIONS WILL PREVENT YOUR ROLLOFF CONTAINER FROM BEING SERVICED:
- Overweight Container – see overloaded bin policy below
- Overfilled Container – see overloaded bin policy below
- Blocked Container
- Container behind a locked gate
If access is not achieved, customer will be charged a failed run fee of $125*
OVERLOADED BIN POLICY:
Customer is the responsible party for maintaining proper bin weight restrictions. It is illegal to transport an overweight bin on the road. Gulf Coast Scrap & Salvage provides Customers with a designated line representing the load restriction on the outside of each bin. If the bin is filled above the line, additional fees will apply. If a dumpster is too heavy to be moved, Customer will be charged accordingly. To prevent overloading, GCSS recommends loading dumpsters so that weight/load is distributed evenly.
*Additional fees apply outside of New Orleans Metro area.
RESPONSIBILITY FOR EQUIPMENT: Equipment furnished by GCSS shall remain the property of GCSS, however, customer acknowledges that it has care, custody, and control of the equipment while at the customer’s location. Customer agrees not to overload, move, or alter the equipment and shall use the equipment only for its proper and intended purpose.
ACCEPTABLE MATERIALS: Construction and Demolition Debris such as lumber, wood, wood products, roofing materials, plastic pipe, wall board material, rock, concrete, brick, cardboard, and metal.
Additional charges will apply for the following:
- Car Tires $15 per tire
- Furniture & Household Goods…………..….……$125 one time fee
- Truck Tires $35 per tire
- Tractor and Equipment Tire $25 per tire
- Mattress $25 per mattress
- Television $50 per television
- Trash** $45 per net ton
- Hazardous Materials, including but not limited to: automotive batteries, automotive fluids, fuel, antifreeze, oils, paint, lacquer, stain, thinner, varnish, wood preservatives, and chemicals of any kind such as pool chemicals, pesticides, and herbicides
- Water-Soluble Solids (salt, borax, lye, caustics/acids, etc.)
- Biological/Medical Waste and empty containers that contain or may have contained hazardous materials
- Septic Tank or Chemical Toilet Waste
- Auto Bodies
- Radioactive Materials
- Common Household Batteries (AA, AAA, C & D cells, button batteries, etc.)
- Fluorescent light tubes, Bulbs (PCBs), Ballasts, and Mercury Vapor Lamps
- Mercury contained switches, relays, and devices (thermostats, pilot light sensors, etc.)
- Appliances and Electronics (televisions, computers, microwaves, etc.)
- Railroad Ties
- Dead Animals